Data Privacy/Sharing Consent
Data Protection statement for Green Minds:
We will only use your personal information in line with the reasons you gave it and at all times in accordance with the Green Minds Information Sharing Agreement. To this end, the Green Minds partners/signatories (Plymouth City Council, University of Plymouth, National Trust, Devon Wildlife Trust, Real Ideas Organisation CIC, The Data Place and Plymouth College of Art) commit to the following: Sharing information within a framework which supports the provision of better services to our service users and communities and improves the design of service; ensuring that information is shared safely and securely; ensuring that in sharing information there is a clearly defined requirement, it accords with the General data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable legislation, and is otherwise lawful, only appropriate information is shared and it is in the interest of service users and communities; putting in place governance that ensures that managers and staff are aware of their responsibilities and recognise the need to work with partners. If an activity is being delivered by another organisation on behalf of Green Minds, they may also have access to this data and will treat this in accordance with their own and the Green Minds Data Protection Statement.
You have the following rights around your information:
· The right to access information stored about you, which will be provided to you within one month of request. You will have the right to be provided with this information in a portable electronic format.
· The right to have any inaccurate information held corrected.
· The right to erasure of your information if you no longer wish for it to be processed.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please at any point email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By completing this form / attending this activity you are:
- Agreeing that you have understood the health and safety briefing for this event.
- Agreeing to give consent to any images or videos or quotes captured to be used for publicity purposes, including social media, newsletters, reports, presentations, websites, displays, leaflets and academic work.
- Agreeing that images or videos or quotes captured can be used by news media and their associated websites and social media channels, including print, television and radio.
- Accepting responsibility to make myself and/or my dependants known to staff if I do not consent to the above at the event.
- Agreeing to your answers being used in line with the data protection statement outlined above.