Terms and Conditions
You are welcome to download any of the material for your own personal use on these terms and conditions:
- You accept all risks from downloading, installing or using the material. Plymouth City Council will not be responsible for any damage (including any damage caused by viruses) to your computer or software or any losses or damage suffered by you as a result of downloading, installing or using the material.
- You will not, without the prior written agreement of Plymouth City Council reproduce, redistribute or alter any of the material or alter or remove any copyright notices on the material.
- By downloading, installing or using any of the material you automatically agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, then please do not download, install or use any of the material.
- All other rights are reserved to this council. Any infringement of our rights will result in the appropriate legal action.
- By using this site you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions shown on this page.
The Green Minds website is a service operated by Plymouth City Council, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 2AA.