Nature-Based Leadership Programme Launched!
This programme offers an exciting opportunity to develop your strengths as a leader for nature recovery, and take positive action to tackle society’s biggest challenges: inequality, climate change and loss of biodiversity.
Programme fully funded through Green Minds
As spaces are limited, we will require a brief application from all potential participants to understand your motivations and experience.
The deadline for applications has passed.
Contact Jemma.Sharman@plymouth.gov.uk or Zoe.Sydenham@plymouth.gov.uk for more details
Facilitated in partnership with Natural Change, established experts in sustainability leadership working with experienced leaders, professionals and business owners who care about the climate and environment crises and want to make a difference. Clients include WWF, the Scottish Government and NHS.
Aimed at managers of teams and projects across different sectors, the programme will support you to:-
- take a values-based approach to affecting system change that supports nature recovery, drawing on the latest research from the Common Cause Foundation
- meet other skilled and experienced people who share our hopes and face similar challenges
- explore together what needs to change in our businesses, sectors, and professions
- share experience, insights and collective wisdom about building support for sustainability, catalysing and supporting change
- ongoing coaching/advice to support action to help implement changes
- bring your expertise and commitment to a network of cross-sector nature-based leaders across the city